Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Superman II

http://supermanhomepage.com/images/news-images/dreamwatch-S2dvd.jpg
Fabulous!
Superman II is being planned to be restored with Richard Donner's original footage. I think it's going to be really good but, beyond that, I think it'll be interesting to see what Richard Donner originally shot. The footage that he made was re-shot by Richard Lester after being unceremoniously fired by the Salkinds. Good good good.

I'm also watching the WPT Women's Night III right now. Jennifer Tilly really does have a really good poker face. She's freakin' intimidating. Just noticing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home