Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Awesome machine

http://uberreview.com/2005/10/biggames-home-video-arcade-machine.htm
Now THAT'S a Christmas present. If anybody has an extra 500 bucks that they'd like to use for a b-day present for me... =P

Seriously though, I'd totally consider buying it. I'm sure it wouldn't be terribly difficult to hack it and put other (RE: my favorite) old arcade games in there. I mean, who wouldn't wanna play Street Fighter 2 in their own living room. AWESOME. Kudos to Target for selling such a totally excellent product! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home