Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The rest of the Tuesday morning roundup

CNN's death toll count for US soldiers in Iraq's hit 2000. That's only US soldiers. It's estimated that there's been over 20,000 Iraqi deaths (that's a conservative estimate) sincee 2003. Perhaps invading Iraq for no good reason was a bad idea?

Florida's been hit bad by Wilma. That makes WAY too many hurricane/tropical storm victims in the past 2 months. I honestly don't even know what to say about it any more. I haven't posted too much lately because that's been the news. Rita, Katrina, Wilma. Rosa Parks died and she didn't get cover story on CNN.com. Unbelievable.

Speaking of CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/10/25/elmo.arrest.ap/index.html
To which I say "uh....ookay..."

Time to CHANGE TOPICS, FAST:

http://www.menswearhouse.com/home_page/guys_guide/gg331_howto.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474395317457&bmUID=1130258420427
The Men's Warehouse (I'm convinced it's one of the best places to buy a suit) has a (slightly suprisingly) very very good list of gift giving tips. Holiday season's approaching so perhaps you should read it. Then, go out and buy me a present! =D =D =D

Uhm... don't hate me but I'm really starting to get into Gilmore Girls. Once you get over how woodern some of the dialogue sounds coming out of their mouths (good dialogue, good actresses, how come it doesn't always work?) it's actually a very witty show. So, to those of you who I made fun of for watching Gilmore Girls, I apologize.

Ok, that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home