Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hi all! Tuesday!!

Quite happy. Why? I took a day off of work today to pack (we're moving Saturday). I have to say, not working is so much better than actually working. hehe.

Anyway, I probably won't post as much today because... well, frankly I actually do have to pack. However, I did find this link.
http://www.slappa.com/site/nba/html/cat_slip.html
Awesome! Basketball one of the only professional sports that I feel passionately about (Go LAKERS! W00T!!) Anyway, now you can get an iPod cover that matches your favorite NBA team (ok, currently they only have iPod mini and iPod shuffle covers and only 13 teams for the mini but you know).

Anyway, hope everybody's having a good Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home