Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Quick Thursday Hits

I'm in the middle of smothering office work for the next hour or so but am, thankfully, on my lunch break right now. I thought I'd use this opportunity to surf the web because I probably wouldn't be able to later.

Art on Microchip? Awesome. Companies discouraging it? Not awesome. I've never even heard about this form of cyber art before. It's very innovative. I hope it survives. Thank God I'm not tempted enough to tear apart my computers to try and find "lost art."

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000090063174/
Um... speechless? Actually, this is an interesting idea. I think it could be useful somewhere down the line but I'm afraid that it's still kinda weird either way.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/10/13/britain.mi6/index.html
MI6 currently looking for real life James Bonds. Sign up if you want to be transplanted to Britain and work for Her Majesty's Secret Service. (I will not be surprised if a CIA job offering pops up on CraigsList.)

Ok, back to work. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home