Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

First post of Tuesday

LG has revealed it's new "Time Machine" phone that features a TiVO like function
http://www.realtechnews.com/posts/1934
I don't know about the TiVO part but I hafta say, this is one of the best looking TV phone designs I've seen yet. I'm looking forward to when this technology actually becomes viable and we can get good-looking TV feeds into a cell phone. That'll be something.


http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/11/miers.ap/index.html
This is the person who Bush nominated to be the next Supereme Court Justice. She wrote Bush a birthday card calling him the "best governor ever." I think her judgment capabilities should be thoroughly examined before allowing her to assume the spot of a Supreme Court Justice. Bush is trying to give his friends the high ranking jobs just like FEMA. This is going to be really bad. HE NEEDS TO STOP DOING STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS.


On the upside, Package Tracking says that my Complete Calvin and Hobbes Collection order from Amazon.com is going to arrive today. Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home