Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Almost quitting time.

That movie about Edward Murrow looks like it's going to be good. I wanna see it. "Good Night and Good Luck" directed by George Clooney.

You know the phrase "In like Flynn?" (Errol Flynn, in case you're wondering.) What's the opposite? "Out like..." Shout? Bout? Pout? Ziggurat (ok, this doesn't REALLY rhyme but I always wanted to put "Ziggurat" into a post)? For some reason, this thought permeated my brain a little while ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home