Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I was reading my own website out of vanity when...

Ok, so my boredom caused me to check my own posts to see how the website looks when I noticed that somebody commented. This is, in of itself, quite rare but when I looked at the comment, it was made by someone who I didn't know, a once in a blue moon event. I followed the link and found myself at the blog of someone who seemed interesting, attractive, and witty. Insanely jealous of her obvious superiority (Anonymous Midwest Girl, I'm talking to you), I sought out the secret of her superior-ness. I found the Flying Noodle Monster.
http://www.venganza.org/index.htm
Hehe. The Noodly One.

I think the world would be better if there were pirates too. Actually, I think the world would be better if I was a pirate. I'm not very violent or physical so I wouldn't be a terrorizing pirate. I'd just be able to live on a boat. All I need is a scurvy vaccine and we're all good.

ADDENDUM: For those of you interested in who this person is, http://www.anonymousmidwestgirl.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home