Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Dolphins Rock

http://abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1473208.htm
Marine Biology proved to be a useful field of study!

(Just kidding, marine bio friends! I love you all.)
Hehe. I want a dolphin like that. I don't know where I'd put him though. I don't have a pool so I think the bathtub's the next best place. But, the bathtub's rather small so I think I'd have to get a kiddy pool from Toy's R Us. I wonder if there's a design that the dolphin would prefer. A
Batman kiddy pool maybe? Who knows? Dolphins can be so finicky. One minute it's Ninja Turtles, the next it's Superman, the next it's Barbie. Just make up your looks-like-a-fish-but-is-actually-a-mammal minds!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home