Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday monday monday.

Wow. That earthquake in Pakistan's racked up a 30,000+ death toll. This series of natural disasters to hit the Earth is unbelievable. It's like pandemonium. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tsunamis, etc. etc. etc. This has to be Apocalyptical. I mean, c'mon. This is ridiculous. Next thing you know, it's going to hail fire and frogs will be falling from the sky.

Onto other things... today I've been listening to a lot of Foo Fighters. I don't know what that's about. I like them though. DOA's a good song. Listen to it. Heck, get it off iTunes.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/oneplay-wonder-130046.php
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? F'ing Microsoft. This-- this-- this just sucks. Not even worth talking about. Microsoft can go cram it out their Window. Bastards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home