Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

President's Day.... soon

It's President's Day next Monday. I'm really looking forward to it because... [drumroll]... DAY OFF!! W00t!! Yuppers. I get to stay home and... sleep? Oh yeah. SLEEP!

Ok, honestly, I'll probably watch DVDs or something. Actually, Alex K. supposedly coming up this weekend so me and Mike'll probably be kicking it with Alex K. Which is way cool. Because I haven't seen Alex in forever.

Anyway, the point of this post is that I just finished the Zigo Doodle for President's Day for the sign I'm going to make that says "WE'RE FREAKIN' CLOSED! GO BUY FOOD SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" (ok, I might change the wording a bit on that one) and I wanted to post it. Here it is:



Sorry if you don't like it. It was done quick and I'm kinda tired. And... what the fuck? I'm not apologizing for it. FUCK YOU if you don't like it. I like it. THAT'S what's important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home