Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Still Alive... Barely

Still alive... still on the wagon... barely. I'm too exhausted from work to make this a proper post. I pulled off a 12 hour shift yesterday and I'm leaving again once I finish typing this for... probably another 11 hours. I blame me. I'm an idiot for saying I could do all this.

We're selling Valentine's cookies. yay (sarcasm). Stupid valentine's. On the hand, we're selling SAD cookies too (Singles Awareness Day). YAY!(real) They say stuff like "Love stinks" and "Be mine or don't." Ok, the last one's kinda stupid but the spirit's there. I made two Zigo v-day logos for the cookies. (Zigo's the name of the store... I don't think I ever mentioned that before.

V-day:







SAD:






Took surprisingly little time.

Ok... back to work. Back to Blog later... I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home