Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Concerning Aqua Teen

Ok... I wasn't going to post anything about this but I just have one thing to say to this guy:

Fuck you, "Store Owner Jamie Alexander."

Ok. That was harsh. Sorry. Let's tone it down a bit.

Screw you, "Store Owner Jamie Alexander."

Ok. I feel better. To be fair, if I were in any other city, I'd probably have a similar reaction. "What's up with those Boston people?" And, granted, I didn't witness the "blinking devices" with my own eyes. Let me tell you how I first heard about the news yesterday.

"There was a bomb scare on Longfellow Bridge."

A combination of the words "bomb" and "bridge" is a heart-stopping moment. It took me a second to register the word "scare" from that sentence. Don't fucking call us paranoid when our first reaction upon seeing a blinking device with a dude flipping us off was to run while your reaction was "Gee, I have no idea what that electronic blinking device attached to my store with magnets is so I'd better leave it in place for a week." Don't be insulting us when your survival instinct's malfunctioning. And don't worry. If terrorists come, we'll be sure to point them to your store. I'm sure they'll leave many "cool" blinking devices all around the place for your to collect. Jackass.

Ok, feel much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home