Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Internet!!!

Yo. Thought I'd inaugurate newly installed cable with a blog post. Yes, me and Mike officially now have cable TV, cable Internet, and VOIP phone line!! W00t!! (BTW, 857-753-4541 is the number for the landline. And once we buy a phone, I swear to God we'll actually pick up.)

So, Mike's parents left this morning after a weekend-long visit (actually, more like 5 or 6 days). They were really cool. On top of the coolness of his parents, they also (GASP!) bought furniture for the living room!!! Yes, we now have a couch (actually a love seat because the couch that they bought at first didn't make it all the way up the stairs. It was like watching the
Friends episode... live.) as well as a dining room table, 4 chairs, a TV stand, and another plant. This place is looking better and better with each passing day.

So I have a couple of pictures that I thought I'd post.

Here's the Welcome to Boston shot from the airport. Whee!! Boston.














And here's Mike showing us how to use the janky elevator at his old janky place. It worked on the first day we were there and then promptly broke. The first floor door never opened again. We moved out with an intricate process of riding the elevator down to the 2nd floor and walking a flight of stairs.






















The view of Fenway was amazing tho. This is an actual shot of the view right outside of Mike's old window. Yes, we were literally a stone's throw from Fenway.






















Here's Erin posing her supermodel catwalk pose in front of the windows at our new place. We were looking during that week she came and she gave final approval of the place that we ended up getting.























Here's a pic of me and Mike right after we signed the lease for the new place! Excitement!! =P














Here's a creepy shot of Erin standing in a dark, dank hallway watching Mike come at her making a stabbing motion. I have no idea what's up with this shot.






















Erin's last picture here. Here she is at the airport right before she boads for San Jose again. *Sniff* we sure do miss her here.















Here's a shot of our messy ass apartment as we were moving in. Boxes everywhere, shit on the floor. Barren floors, etc.



And this is what it looks like now!! Whee!!!

















Sorry about picture quality. I'll adjust for size and stuff on future posts. And I'll re-post these on MySpace. So they'll look better. However, I won't be doing that until later today. For now, I gotta go get a wireless router. And comics. Wednesday!

So, until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home