Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy New Year

恭喜發財!!
or, I suppose, GongXi FaCai!! It's the year of the pig now. Which is cool. Because it means that I'm turning 25 this year. Which is... old. Wow. Ok, nevermind. Fuck the new year.

Ok, that's kinda harsh. After all, time's a constant and it's not time's fault that I'm... older. Anyway, nothing's really new. Bought a couple books. Reading them now. Ok, the only new thing is that I made a Zigo Logo for the Chinese New Year (which is actually really really pointless because a. - it's passed already and b. - we didn't have a Chinese New Year promotion so there's really... no point) but, regardless, here it is:


The pig's a little blurry but there's nothing I can do about that because I made it on the same layer and shrunk it too far before I realized that I wanted it to be larger. After making it larger, it blurred. I must remake it if I want to get rid of the blurriness, which I'm not going to do because.... there's no point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home