Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Google Risk

Play World Domination!
http://www.lifehacker.com/software/google-maps/play-risk-with-google-maps-135951.php
Someone programmed a Risk game to run atop a Google World Map API. Now, you can imagine yourself dominating the actual world. I don't know about you, but this is the coolest electronic version of Risk I've ever seen. It's a whole new experience to try to actually CONQUER AMERICA. Fun fun fun. =D BTW: I still don't like to play Risk. This is just marginally better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home