Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sony bullshit part 3

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000210067093/
Sony president Thomas Hesse has said, quoted in NPR, "Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?"

Thomas Hesse is officially a jackass.


He gets an official MTV copyrighted JACKASS badge. May his head develop an inoperable tumor.

Also, a lawsuit's brewing in Italy over Sony BMG. If a class action gets underway in the States, I'm all over that shit, you better believe it.




oh, and go vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home