Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Katie Holmes kicked to the curb

Not by Tom. Which would be kinda funny. Well, to me. Because they're both NUTS. No, Katie Holmes will not be reprising her role as "Rachel Dawes" in the next Batman film. Instead, Rachel Dawes will be played by Maggie Gyllenhaal. I'm really excited. I just watched Stranger than Fiction and was reminded just why and how much I loved Maggie Gyllenhaal. She makes me happy ... probably in an unhealthy way. Man, Jake Gyllenhaal and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Both fantastic. Must be something in the water at that household.

Speaking of TomKat, I just found out that Jason Lee (that actor dude from all them Kevin Smith flicks and from My Name is Earl) is a scientologist. Man, what a let down. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home