Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Other interesting things this morning

Does anybody else find these sandals amusing?
Topless Sandals - New Launches
I kinda wanna try a pair. For 15 bucks and the guy who made these saying it'll last a year, that seems like a good deal.

This is really freakin' amazing. This is totally where computers are going to be in the next six months to a year.
eHomeUpgrade | Mac mini Kitchen Installation
Someone took apart a Mac mini and modded it into a switchplate so that it could be installed into literally a hole in the wall in the kitchen. Using Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, this computer's hidden and essentially invisible to the naked eye. I'm really impressed someone actually took the time to do this and to do this successfully. It's really kinda crazy what's possible this day and age.

Ok, I'd post more but I actually work to do right now. On the upside, my boss is going to be out tomorrow so tomorrow's gonna be achill day. On the downside, since my boss is going to be out tomorrow and I'm going to be out Monday/Tuesday, I'm going to have to get him all the work I owe him this morning instead of next week. So, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home