Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Holy Crap

Holy Crap. John Spencer, who plays Leo McGarry on The West Wing, has passed away. He died of a heart attack. He was 58.

I'm pretty shocked. John Spencer truly a great actor on the show. I was always impressed by his acting ability and felt that the show was one of the best TV shows on the air in part because of his portrayal of Chief of Staff Leo McGarry. If, for some reason you read my blog before you read any news outlet sites, be warned that there are major spoilers in every article due to Leo's role in the show this season.

RIP John Spencer.

As long as we're on entertainment news, Tom Cruise is a jackass with his 9/11 medication comments. Yep. Tom Cruise = jackass. And I also feel kinda like a jackass for putting Tom Cruise's name in the same post with John Spencer's name. So, me = jackass. Tom Cruise = bigger jackass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home