Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Flock Testing

Just outta curiosity, I downloaded the Flock browser just to see what it looked like. I'd heard about it for the past couple of months but I didn't wanna d/l it because it's still in developer preview stage. Still, after listening to the Flock broadcast on the Inside The Net podcast, I decided to check it out.

Frankly, I like the clean cut look. It's interesting how when browsers first came out, there was an emphasis of more and more and bigger and brighter and now we consider Google's homepage to be the quintessential design and Apple's iPod to be the goal in product design. Clean, crisp, easy.

So, the Flock browser is a'ite. I like it. It's still in developer preview stage so it crashes every now and then but it's to be expected. I suppose anything's better than IE, right? =P Don't abandon Firefox just yet, tho, because Mozilla's still better. Flock's good tho.

This is a test of the auto blogging feature on the Flock browser. If this works out well, it'll definitely save time blogging. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home