Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! (etc. etc.) I love this season. I love this holiday! I love the presents, the trees, the singing, the decorations, the traditions, the hot chocolate, everything. It's too bad my family's too lazy to really celebrate it. Hell, I don't think we even have presents for each other. Still, it's Christmas and I'm loving Christmas.

So, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYBODY!!! I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS THE GREATEST HOLIDAY SEASON THIS YEAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home