Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday Morning Missive

It's Monday morning (at least it was when I started writing this. I abandoned it halfway to go to lunch with a bunch of people). Sigh. I wish I was home.

So, I visited Alex yesterday. That was fun. And, he got me hooked on City of Heroes. So, now I'm playing. And it's really fun. I very much enjoy City of Heroes. It's the first mmorpg I've really played (ok, first that I've paid to play. Ok, first that I will eventually pay to play [First month free trial]). So I guess I can be found in Paragon City now.

I'm probably not going to be able to post too much right now. We have a new hire and I have quite a bit of training I'm scheduled to do for her this afternoon. Still, I'll see what I can do.

Gas prices went up during the weekend. 11 cents! What?? Ridiculous! I think the Federal Government needs to really step in and try and get these prices under control. If only we had several billions of dollars that we could use for relief.... oh yeah, Bush wanted to go fight in Iraq so he used these billions to go and kill people. Clever man.

Oh, I got Uncovered this weekend too. It's a documentary about how America was lied to about going to war in Iraq. Good movie. It's done by the same guys who did Outfoxed (another good documentary about Fox News -- I have this one too. Highly recommended). It's a good movie but really frustrating to watch because we can't do anything about it now. (website: http://www.disinfo.com)

Ok, I think that's it for now. Hope everybody is having a better Monday than me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home