Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Day's getting better

The day is getting better. I think it's because I made the decision to purchase NBA Live 06 for the PS2. Now I'm looking forward to buying it and playing it. Wheee.

Found this webpage:
http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/misspelled.html

This is awesome. Everybody should read it. As a Lit major, nothing makes me happier than seeing something like this. Also, as a Lit major, I can tell you that we screw up all the time too. It takes a real grammer know-it-all to remember commonly misspelled words and distinct grammer rules. All they teach us in the Lit major is how to think and analyze and write. The mechanics are less important. Still, just to make life easier on everybody, this website has the 100 most commonly misspelled words.

Also, I saw this:
Link

This seems like a cool gadget. Even more so, this has to be the smallest computer I've seen. Like, COMPUTER. Not like "a phone that has a word processor." This is a computer. Very impressive and I want one. =D (Can't afford one so don't expect me to be sporting one. =P)

Tom DeLay stepped down. I still can't quite decipher the charges because I haven't had time to go through the story too intimately. Still, it seems like the charge is that off-limit funds were used improperly for political reasons. No real shock. This happens all the time, I expect. Still, Tom DeLay's a major figure for the GOP. We'll see what happens...

Other than that, not much happening. I think I'm going to get NBA Live after work today so I can enjoy it... today. =) (Oh, I still have stuff to watch! I taped the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy and Boston Legal as well as series premiere of Commander In Chief. I expect them all to be good.) Ok, peace out for now. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home