Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Thought Dump

Not much today either. Most of the news today's been bogged down the Rita. Rita hit. It's windy and rainy and devestating. On the upside, Bush's doing a better job this time around, as is FEMA, which shows that yes, you can teach old dogs new tricks.

Aside from Rita, which doesn't warrant much comment other than hope everybody's doing alright, thoughts and prayers, and donate money please; this day's been pretty lax. I've been spending the past few hours thinking about what this weekend holds. I think I'm going to be looking forward to being able to take a few hours out of the day to just read. I might go to a coffee shop or a library or somewhere to chill. Other than that, it's just more Babylon 5 (that's what I've been watching currently. It's a great show and I'm in the middle of season 4. Once I finish that, I'm getting season 5 and then I'll be done with the show).

Oh, I got Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects for PS2. It's pretty good if you like Power Stone- type fighting games. I like it so far but I'm not very good at it yet. I think I'll devote some hours to that.

So, thoughts and prayers to Texans this weekend. Also, hope UCSC and other colleges are having fun. School's started again and I wish the best of luck to those of you who are still there.
(I wish I was there.) Aside from that, I'm probably done for the day. Unless something catches my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home