Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Innovative Protest Management

Judy sent me this link

http://www.ppsp.org/PledgePicket-index.asp
I think it's absolutely brilliant. As I've mentioned in the past few posts, I'm a big supporter of innovation. This is innovation. Pledge money for the clinic for every protester that shows up. The more protesters, the more moeny the clinic gets. I'm definitely pledging money to this place.

This is by far the best way of combating political views that I've seen. It doesn't prevent people from protesting but it should, in theory, discourage people from protesting. On top of that, the discouragement doesn't impact the protesters so they can't complain. If you show up to protest, you don't have to pay money out of your pocket or anything. Nobody can complain about anything! =D

Brilliant! (< quoting Jon Lovitz. well, not really, but it's kinda funny to say so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home