Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

52 Projects

http://www.52projects.com

Browse this website. It's filled with random interesting projects and links that help expand creative juices. I found a project I really want to try.

http://www.52projects.com/52_projects/2004/12/whats_your_proj_3.html

This is along the lines of the 24 hour comic book, a challenge started by Scott McCloud, reknown comic book guru. He challenged creators to create a 24 page comic book in 24 hours. Script, art, everything within a continuous span of 24 hours. This link's more of an invitation. Stay up 24 hours. Write something every hour that takes only an hour (or less). I definitely want to try this sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home