Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Nintendo Revolution

After watching the video about the controller, I have to say that I'm looking forward to the Nintendo Revolution game console. The possibilities are spectacular, much more than incorporating touch screen technology into the DS, in my opinion. By simply using a remote control (like... you know, a remote control. Let's not fool ourselves. It's a remote), Nintendo's done more than just open the door to gaming possibilities. They've kicked the door down. Nintendo's quickly becoming, in my opinion, the premiere gaming providers in the world (many would argue that they already were). I'm definitely looking forward to the Revolution more than the PS3, a bold statement on my part, considering I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the NES. With the revolutionary (pun intended) controller introduced by Nintendo, as well as the ingenuity of Nintendo itself, video games will never be the same again. I just worry about cross-platform games. Games released on XBox 360 and PS3 will have a moderate time adjusting to the Nintendo Revolution but games released on the Revolution will probably never find a home on XBox 360 or PS3. Since I'm very much looking forward to the Revolution, I don't think this'll be THAT big of an issue for me because I intend on buying a Revolution. Definitely going to buy one. (Oh, and on one last note, Apple white for the console color? An infinite times better than George Foreman Grill silver for the PS3 and XBox 360. Aesthetically, Nintendo wins yet again. I bet that's a phrase you'll be hearing more of in the near future.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home