Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Introvert Addendum

Judy made a good point about the list not being comprehensive. I think that the purpose of the list is to list things that tend to be strengths but are not absolute strengths. I think it's the same principle as saying that left-handers are creative. Well, that's not necessarily true. It might be mostly true.

So, when you're reading the introvert entry, bear in mind that if you're an introvert, you know you better than this list knows you. =D AND, if you're an extrovert, don't go making unfounded assumptions. Otherwise, you're a punk. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home