Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Monday, September 26, 2005

GAH!

Blogger accidentally deleted my intended post because the connection didn't go through! Jacked!!!

Ok, I'm not going to re-type it, mostly because I don't even remember what I typed verbatum. Suffice it to say, I posted 2 more links in a last hurrah of Monday Randomness.

The first is Claro's Holographic TV
http://www.gizmag.com/go/3271/
http://www.gizmag.com/go/4631/
Awesome looking tv, great idea. Hope it becomes available for cheap soon. Especially look at the pictures in the first article. It'll give you an idea of how wonderful the set looks and how great it could look in an apartment.

The second was about Cindy Sheehan and other protesters getting arrested in DC
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/26/wardemonstrations.ap/index.html
I pointed out that the thing that caught my eye was the last paragraph and the quote from Mitzy Kenny. Giving the enemy hope is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT a reason to not protest. Despite the fact that I don't believe in complete and immediate withdrawal from Iraq (I think we should slowly withdraw but a lot quicker than what Bush is doing now), rock on United for Peace and Justice. At least they're doing something to make their voices heard. Too bad Bush isn't listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home