Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Ok ok, one last thing.

Ok, last thing for real this time.

Motorola revealed its new RAZR phone.

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/340/C4731/


Looks really nice. I really want one. I think I may be WAY too materialistic. Sigh. Live and learn. Anyway, looks cool. Gadgets rock. Etc. etc.

Oh, and I'll post an entry tomorrow about the West Wing season premiere that was on Sunday. It was really good. I love season premieres. It's always "Must See" and for very good reason.

Ok, night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home