Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hehe. Funny joke.

My coworker just told me a funny joke. I thought I'd pass it on. (Bear with me, I'm translating this from Chinese).

So, there are these 3 guys trapped on a desert island: an American, a Frenchman, and a Chinese dude. As they're walking around, they find a bottle and, upon opening it, they find a genie who offers to grant each of them 3 wishes. The American goes first.
"For my first wish, I want money. For my second wish, I want more money. For my third wish, I want you to send me home."
The genie says Ok and sends him home rich beyond his wildest dreams. The Frenchman goes next.
"For my first wish, I want a beautiful woman. For my second wish, I want even more beautiful women. For my third wish, I want you to send me home."
The genie says Ok and sends him home with a bevy of beautiful women. The Chinese guys goes next.
"For my first wish, I want some rice wine. For my second wish, I want even more rice wine." He stops and looks around. "It's no fun drinking alone. For my third wish, I want you to bring those 2 guys back to drink with me."

hehehehe. I thought it was funny. Ok, here's a sequel.

So the three guys are all back on the desert island, walking around. They trip over yet another bottle and open it to discover another genie who offers to grant each of them 3 wishes. Still wary of the Chinese dude, the other 2 men offer to let him go first. The Chinese man agrees and thinks about it.
"For my first wish, I want some rice wine. For my second wish, I want even more rice wine." He stops and looks around. "Hm... I have people to drink with. Alright, for my third wish, you can go away, genie." And so he does.

Hehehehe. Ok, I thought it was funny. If you didn't laugh, =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home