Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday. Week... almost.... over

It's Friday morning. I wish it were more comforting. I just remembered that I have a few things I need to get done today that were tagged with "end-of-the-week" deadlines that I just totally forgot. It's alright though. I'll figure it out. After all, I have good music pumping through my iPod (the Garden State soundtrack right now. Simon and Garfunkel are awesome.)

Joey was funny. Not as good as Friends but Matt LeBlanc is funny and Joey Tribbiani's a good character. I think there's still immense potential in the show, once they get their heads outta their butts and start writing it better. Will and Grace, as per my last quick post, was good. I was very impressed by the actors' ability to not break character or just start laughing. Actually, I was more impressed with how quickly they got back into character after laughing. Sean Hayes was very impressive in this regard. I suppose, with the absurdity of the character of Jack it happens quite a bit. I kinda liked the feel of a live episode of a sitcom. Even the sound was different. I suppose it's probably because I just saw Dogville and really liked it.

http//blahblahblah (link was kinda long)

Gizmodo's commentary on the MPAA going after BitTorrent sites is probably the funniest thing I've ever read about the MPAA/RIAA crazy mad suing of every individual in the world. I swear, I think they're not going to be happy until they've sued everybody. Calm the F*** down!!! Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home