Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My life is dull and uninteresting

Yep.





Ok, I'll write a little more. Just bear in mind that the interesting part's already passed. It was somewhere up there ^ a little.

Anyway, lately, my life's been fairly mundane. I haven't done anything extraordinary beyond... you know... work and sleep.

I've started moving into a place in Santa Cruz. To use a Chinese idiom, I've been "moving like a rat." That is to say, I've been moving at a snail''s pace. I've moved some really big items, like TV and BED, but I've mostly just been moving things one duffel bag at a time. Literally. Every morning, I'll fill a duffel bag full of DVDs and other random things and everyday after work, I'll drop by my condo and unload the duffel bag, sit down for a little, clean something, and head back to San Jose.

I have, however, accomplished stuff like transferring the power to my name (yay PG&E!) and scheduled phone/Internet installation (yay AT&T! [Comcast sucks!]). I was going to schedule DirecTV to come by but I think I need to go to the Home Owners Association in the complex and ask them if I can install a dish on my balcony, then schedule a DirecTV guy to come out and look at the balcony to make sure it can, in fact, support a dish. All in all, a complicated process.

The bed looks nice tho. New sheets. Yay!

In the meantime, I haven't been doing much else. So, there's not much to blog about.

The WGA (Writer's Guild of America) is on strike. I support their position but I hope that they come to an agreement because I'm going to be highly disappointed if my TV shows end early. Still, I support the WGA and if the TV shows end early, I'll just play video games instead. Because my life is... nerdy.

Go Lakers!! Woot!

That's all for now. Back to work, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home