Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Boston Domination!

So, after leaving Boston, I turn my head and suddenly Boston's at the top of the heap of sports.

The Red Sox are in the World Series (and are the favorites... at least in my opinion), The Patriots are having an outrageously good season thus far with a 7-0 record and nothing but green fields in front of them. The Celtics are the buzz of the NBA off-season having acquired Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett, making them contenders for the first time in a long time. Hell, even Boston College is leading the NCAA football standings right now.

Crazy.

It must be fun in Boston right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home