Rumble, young man, rumble

May 25, 1965. Muhammed Ali vs. Sonny Liston. One round. One punch. Knock-out. Float, Sting, Rumble

Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States

What can I say? I graduated from UC Santa Cruz (rather reluctantly. I really want to go back) with a bachlor's in Literature.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hi again

So, what's in the news? Well, Toronto Canada had a record 52 gun-related deaths this past year. It's nearly double what they had last year. They're blaming America for somehow importing their violence. I agree. We do have a ton of gun-related deaths. Frankly, I'm surprised that Canada survived this long without more gun-related deaths considering they're just a drive away from America. I'm surprised we haven't shot more Canadians. I hope they find an effective way of stemming the violence because I'd hate to think we're actually contagious.

[Ok, that whole paragraph sounded sarcastic. I was actually serious. We are really dangerous and I hope that we don't actually spread. But I wouldn't doubt it if we do.]

CNN's reporting that Bush is reading a book about Teddy Roosevelt's feelings of frustration after he left office. Bush is, apparently, starting to think about life after he leaves the White House. Frankly, I am too. I hope nothing happens these next 3 years in terms of what he's capable of doing while he's still living in the house.

As far as Susan Kennedy joining the Schwarze-whats-his-face's administration as his chief of staff, I'm going to swim against the flow and say good for her. All these Democrats are grumbling aboud Schwarze-blah-de-blah-blah's uber-Conservative agenda and how it's ruining California and etc. etc. Well, do something about it, then. Sheesh. At least Kennedy's trying to do something about it. By having such a prominent Democrat in the position, I think it opens up the door to more bi-partisan actions by this administration. And, if it doesn't, well, at least she tried. How're you ever supposed to change the world if you're not even allowed in the ballgame? Give her a break and let's see if she can bring some semblence of political stability back to California.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/christmas-spirit/dad-replaces-bad-kids-360-with-coal-145033.php
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that's funny. sucks for the kid. but funny as hell.

http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/28/teens-get-busted-mmsing-pics-of-marijuana-buy-locations/
Use MMS to sell your pot quick. Use MMS to get arrested quick. I guess that's a fair trade-off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home